Wednesday, March 14, 2007

AWOL and back

My dearblogville family, i really went awol on u guys. my bad. thanks for all the concern, omara, remi, chioma, wafarian. didn't mean to get u'all worried.

I had an unexpected guest. a very old friend called out of the blues from naija n said she was coming visiting in 2days. shes a childhood friend n i hadn't seen her in a bit. on her ist nite over, we were up till 4 a.m talking n catching up. anyways u know how it is when people from naija come here. its shopping galore so for a whole week, i put on flats n headed out each day for a new shopping destination. it doesn't help that she fled from man trouble in naija( her boyfriend was being an ass n she just took off wivout telling him anything just to give him something to think about n time too). n we all know how good therapy shopping n sweets can be for troubled hearts. don't worry she did ost of d spending n eating. i was just an observer. oh btw did i mention that i lost almost 14 pounds. i guess hanging out at the gym wiv those crazy whte chicks paid off after all. omara we will talk later.

anyways, right after she left, i had to make a trip out of town for one of my "weddings". it was great. i have somethings to ask u'all abt. in my nxt post.

when i got back, i came back to chaios. n my husband deared to think that my presence here is not vital. i think not. came home to both my computers not working, the key to my car wouldn't turn in the ignition. the dish washer broken cos hubby was trying to do dishes. so i was without access to the internet for a bit there. n boy did i feel like i was in the dark ages. shoo, i was almost convinced i was living right out of a cave.

i have gotten everything sorted n back up n running so i should be good for a while until lazyness to type sets in.

just wanted to let u'all know i was back. i will put something up again later in the day.

4 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Welcome back madam. Glad to see you didn't abandon us. I hope all is well and that the kids are fine. Will check back soon for anew post.

Waffarian said...

Good to hear from you! Take care

Omara said...

Hey girl! Don't disappear like that again... I was worried. Glad you are back.

Remi Fagbohun said...

I was frigging worried jooo!!
Welcome back darling, happy to hear all is well. where is my email o???