Wednesday, May 2, 2007

my bad

sorry all. i am still here in austin n i only have internet access at work. n i keep reading all these memos n emails abt not using the internet for personal business so i try to limit my use.

i will be back home friday. tomorrow is my last day at work here in austin so i will be back on my blog pretty soon.

missed my blog fam. hope y'all have been good. haven't even had a chance to read anybodys blog 4 the last 2wks i think except for omara's


tata y'all. will be back

4 comments:

Omara said...

Hey girl! Missed ya. Great to hear from you. How was Austin? Blog quick and tell us all about it.

Unknown said...

Right O!!

Unknown said...

I need your email address to send you an invite. Checked your profile page and you dont have one. Why? Hiding behind a veil?!?!?! LOL!!!

Send me an email or post your email address somewhere I can see it: my address is calabargal2@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers.

Roz said...

Hiya, I've been visiting your blog for a while via Omara's blog... and have been following your story. There are many of us who are itching to hear how you've been getting on. From the short post you left on your blog, sounds like you are in good spirit.... Thank God.