Wednesday, February 28, 2007

rude awakening

i woke up today n resolved to be more aware of things going on around me.
i decided to start including in my blog at least one topic of important news, politics or jusy simply things going on in the world.

then i opened my email. here is a link that someone had sent to me. it is unbelievable. but we shouldn't be surprised, we were warned that this was coming. but to actually think that people would fall for this is just unbelievable to me.

at least it bings into perspective whats more important to me. and that is my relationship with God.

here is the link

http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/clickability/index.html?url=/video/us/2007/02/15/zarrella.man.jesus.cnn

2 comments:

Omara said...

I could not view the video... what was it about? Maybe I could do a search for it on the CNN website.

suburbannaijamom said...

sorry u couldn't view it. its titled i think man who could be king.

its some spanish preacher or so that says he's the antichrist and his followers tatooing themselves with 666.

talking about bringing people away from christ. i actually tried it again n it worked maybe u have ur pop up blocker on?