Saturday, January 20, 2007

intro

I can't believe that i am actually doing this. it feels like having a dairy like we did in high school days but only this time its up 4 grabs 4 anyone who is willing to read. its a new expereince 4 me so pls bear with me. i haven't had a blogging 101 course yet so as we go along, if i break any one of the blogging commandments abeg, pardon me!

well for starters i guess i can introduce my self, my name is bunmi, i am married with a set of 3yr old triplets, hail from ijebuode in ogun state, nigeria. i currently reside in atlanta wiv my nuclear family.


This is just simly going to be about the rantings of a suburban mom. or whatver the course leads who knows.

2 comments:

Omara said...

I'm already loving your blog. I'm a newbie myself but welcome. Triplets! How did that happen... I look forward to reading your story.

suburbannaijamom said...

all i can say is natural phenomenon. did i mention my aunt had three set of twins and coupled with the fact that both my husband and i have multiples in our families. i guess i can say my thanks to good ole mr genetics. lol